NerVe Clan
  Home   Forum   Help Arcade Search Members AoE3 Recs Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: LoN vs Xael  (Read 4211 times)
Cadoink
NerVe Member

« on: Jan 19, 12, 07:25:41 PM »

Here is one of the games you sent me. I enjoyed it quite a bit. Will cast the others soon as I get some time. My goal is to get a video up every single day. But I'm having a lot of homework, so they'll come eventually.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8OnVJW8Zmk

Cadoink

LoN
\_(ツ)_/
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: Jan 19, 12, 09:55:27 PM »

Hahaha! Nice job sir, as I said in the game - that was so dumb Tongue

I have a few constructive comments on your casting if you desire them? On the whole I enjoyed it, but I understand you would like to improve also Smiley

Cadoink
NerVe Member

« Reply #2 on: Jan 20, 12, 04:56:46 AM »

I would love some criticism! You can post it here. Or as a comment. Or both!

LoN
\_(ツ)_/
Global Moderator

« Reply #3 on: Jan 22, 12, 01:09:49 PM »

Rewatch the video and identify some key words you repeat - they tend to be like comfort words, that you go to when you're not so sure what to say (Even the famous casters have them, I notice CatsPajamas says "Certainly" a whole ton). I'd say try to vary those words ^^

I think the other comment I had was when you were reading the chat we had, try to put your own opinion in on the chat as opposed to just reading it out Smiley

Cadoink
NerVe Member

« Reply #4 on: Jan 27, 12, 01:36:03 PM »

Yeah I do repeat a lot of things! Haha. I actually often recognize it as I say it. I've just gotta break the habit.

I've been sick lately. And REALLY busy with University. So I haven't made too many videos. But I am starting up again. I am going to try and cast the rest of you guy's games.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: