NerVe Clan
  Home   Forum   Help Arcade Search Members AoE3 Recs Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: League of Legends  (Read 3092 times)
Marchand
NerVe Member

« on: Sep 15, 13, 09:02:18 PM »

Hey all! It's been a long time since I've posted around here, I hadn't really been playing too much video game wise over the past few years except for a bit of Diablo 3 since its release. I had some friends who kept nagging me to try LoL and I was skeptical, nonetheless after a few months I decided to give it a try. I love the competitiveness of the game and it reminds me of the fun I used to have back in the days of AoE, I wish I had that same feeling about SC2 and other RTS games but I do not. So my question is, do any of you actively play LoL? It'd be nice to catch up with you guys since it has been a few years!

LoL Id: Chronor11

PFK
Hackapell

« Reply #1 on: Sep 16, 13, 12:36:36 PM »

Just happened to hop by myself. Are there still people around on these forums?

Steam name: PFKORange___
PFK
Hackapell

« Reply #2 on: Sep 16, 13, 02:15:12 PM »

I've sent around emails to members who had emails in their profile. Hoping to get back in touch with some of the people in here! My e-mail is KAJV@Live.nl btw. Skype: Kepsert, Steam: Kepsert, Xfire: KasperWoW. Feel free to add me!

wrecker
PRO
Administrator

something clever

« Reply #3 on: Sep 17, 13, 05:12:14 AM »

@PFK Haha saw your email. Yeah I'm still alive but not really playing much of anything these days. I don't like LoL at all if I'm being honest. Wish I had more time to play SC2 though...

Battle.net:    Sixy#1904
Steam:         http://steamcommunity.com/id/xinxy/

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.
Since_1817
Beer Enthusiast
Global Moderator

« Reply #4 on: Sep 26, 13, 01:10:29 AM »

I actually play a decent amount of LoL.  A bunch of old college friends and I play a few games a night usually (one of them actually works for Riot).  I'm not great, but some of them are REALLY bad...so we usually just play some casual games haha.  I've got a few accounts, but the two I'm on most frequently are Since1817 and Danceswithsmurfs.

PFK
Hackapell

« Reply #5 on: Sep 30, 13, 08:59:04 PM »

I actually play a decent amount of LoL.  A bunch of old college friends and I play a few games a night usually (one of them actually works for Riot).  I'm not great, but some of them are REALLY bad...so we usually just play some casual games haha.  I've got a few accounts, but the two I'm on most frequently are Since1817 and Danceswithsmurfs.

Yes, I tried adding you but you've been declining! Sad

Since_1817
Beer Enthusiast
Global Moderator

« Reply #6 on: Oct 07, 13, 04:39:39 AM »

Yes, I tried adding you but you've been declining! Sad

I couldn't figure out who the heck it was, so I was declining it lol.  That was before I read this thread last though Roll Eyes.  I accepted on both of my accounts now, so shoot me a message whenever you're on Smiley

ChronoJJ
NerVe Member

« Reply #7 on: Oct 14, 13, 09:16:11 AM »

boo LoL play age of mythology on voobly!
AYM
NerVe Member

« Reply #8 on: Nov 06, 13, 01:53:35 AM »

Steam: aysb07
LoL: RanGeR

Knowledge is Power

Since_1817
Beer Enthusiast
Global Moderator

« Reply #9 on: Jun 15, 14, 05:24:48 PM »

Hey - which of you clowns play LoL on the EU servers?  I relocated to Dubai for work about a month ago and finally just received my desktop.  Both EUW and EUNE have about the same shitty ping based on a few bot games, so I'm trying to decide which to move my account(s) to.

BenS64
Retired NerVe Member

« Reply #10 on: Jul 07, 14, 02:50:10 PM »

Hey - which of you clowns play LoL on the EU servers?  I relocated to Dubai for work about a month ago and finally just received my desktop.  Both EUW and EUNE have about the same shitty ping based on a few bot games, so I'm trying to decide which to move my account(s) to.

Euw is much better then Eune imo

Folks, a startling discovery has been made during this game.

Intense scientific procedures were carried out, but no matter what we did, the results were the same.

Crossbowmen suck in melée.

That is all.

Jim
Fully Licenced Driver
NerVe Member

Indeed

« Reply #11 on: Oct 24, 14, 03:35:10 PM »

I'm on EUW James - "RumTruffler"

I feel like I'm the clan slut. You know, everybody gets a turn using me...

You bastards. *sobs uncontrollably*
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: