NerVe Clan
  Home   Forum   Help Arcade Search Members AoE3 Recs Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Yearly news post right here guys.  (Read 1013 times)
wrecker
PRO
Administrator

something clever

« on: Dec 08, 16, 11:49:22 PM »

A little later than usual but it's still 2016 and the last one was in 2015 so... Made it!

So, how did everyone like their 2016? Pretty eventful year huh? Some surprising stuff seems to be going on in the world. We've been around since 1998 guys. NerVe Clan is now 18 years old. If she was a woman I'd have sex with it and never get in trouble. Haha what? 18 years OMG! Old enough to vote. Anyway, there's not much in terms of news to offer you guys this time. I'm sure everyone's off doing their own thing, getting older, kicking ass at life in general. I know some of you are still playing games here and there. I mean I know I still do, but time sure feels more limited these days. Responsibilities aren't as much fun.

Has anyone tried Overwatch yet btw? I've played it for a little bit and I really like it but I'm not big on FPS games. Anyone else? What about Starcraft 2 coop mode? I do see some of you guys on Steam now and then still playing the Age series. Respect! I love you guys.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to anyone that's still around, reading this. May 2017 make your dreams come true. If your dreams have already come true, get some new dreams.

Thanks Flammifer, for still keeping this site going after all these years! If you're ever tired of it please let me know before deleting it and/or letting it expire. I may very well keep it online out of sheer nostalgia.
« Last Edit: Dec 08, 16, 11:53:46 PM by wrecker » Logged

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.
LoN
\_(ツ)_/
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: Dec 11, 16, 01:54:01 AM »

<3's to you all Smiley

I've been mostly held up in Heroes of the Storm nowadays, but the past 2ish months diving back into AoE3 with oneshot, and the SC2 co-op mode. Jim made a NerVe Discord server for people who enjoy using Discord, I guess I'll just stick a link here for it. Alternatively, me and oneshot hang out fairly frequently in the TS3 server which is still on the front page Cheesy

Ross
Retired NerVe Member

Reached 2k - 11th August + 2.1k - 22nd November 08

« Reply #2 on: Dec 12, 16, 01:03:40 PM »

Hey all,

I still play AOE3 most nights!

I left the NerVe clan on AOE years ago but would love to be back in it? Who is still an officer who could invite me back in?

I would love to be the new Leader on AOE and give it a fresh breath of life!

Ross

ArmorPierce
NerVe Member

« Reply #3 on: Jan 05, 17, 04:43:43 AM »

Hello All.

All is well with myself. Working, studying, and making money are my main priorities for the past 11 years. Still working on MBA, am a licensed CPA, and have and working on several other designations.

Honestly, I am still waiting for a Age of Empires or Age of Mythology successor game to be released..., or at least a similar genre with focus on the economic-macro game, at which point I would like to get involved with it, I'm holding out... preferably without auto-queue....

Unfortunately it appears that developers are only interested in mobile games now.

Hope to get together some of the NerVe dudes at that point and get this clan going, lot of history here Smiley. This was the first and only clan/team I ever joined (outside of MMOs) way back in its Eagles clan origins.

Hey Ross that sounds awesome. How many people are online at AOE3 these days? I never really got into it due to other priorities and didn't like it as much as Age of Mythology... which I had stopped playing because I  loathed the auto-queue feature that was introduced.

Hey Wrecker, if there ever happens to be a need I can also chip in for sustaining the site.
« Last Edit: Jan 05, 17, 05:01:32 AM by ArmorPierce » Logged

Ross
Retired NerVe Member

Reached 2k - 11th August + 2.1k - 22nd November 08

« Reply #4 on: Jan 09, 17, 01:11:45 PM »

Hey AP.

About 2000 sometimes 2500 some nights at the weekend.

Still surprisingly active and was #2 most sold in latest Steam sale.

Let me know if there is someway we can give this old lady of a Clan a bit of a boost back in AOE. Would love to represent the old tag again.

ArmorPierce
NerVe Member

« Reply #5 on: Jan 10, 17, 02:02:07 AM »

I may very well join you but I'd have to purchase a desktop first. Maybe will purchase AOE3 on next steam sale and play it casually... assuming my laptop can handle it... which it probably can't.

Jim
Fully Licenced Driver
NerVe Member

Indeed

« Reply #6 on: Jan 17, 17, 05:50:17 PM »

Happy new year guys!

I'm still playing League on EU (Currently taking a break since noone is playing it) & I have recently gotten into Civ V. I'm playing Witcher 3 at the moment (my first Witcher game). Just got a new graphics card. Cheesy I'm thinking about getting Overwatch. I played that during the first free week and only really liked Bastion out of the characters I tried.
I'm Rumtruffler on steam (red shirt and sunglasses Tongue) though I think most of you already added me years ago.

I'll probably get Metal Gear Survive when that comes out if anyone wants to play with me Tongue

I feel like I'm the clan slut. You know, everybody gets a turn using me...

You bastards. *sobs uncontrollably*
ArmorPierce
NerVe Member

« Reply #7 on: Jan 24, 17, 02:19:51 AM »

Happy new year guys!

I'm still playing League on EU (Currently taking a break since noone is playing it) & I have recently gotten into Civ V. I'm playing Witcher 3 at the moment (my first Witcher game). Just got a new graphics card. Cheesy I'm thinking about getting Overwatch. I played that during the first free week and only really liked Bastion out of the characters I tried.
I'm Rumtruffler on steam (red shirt and sunglasses Tongue) though I think most of you already added me years ago.

I'll probably get Metal Gear Survive when that comes out if anyone wants to play with me Tongue

Civ 5? they just came out with civ 6!

Ninth_wonder06
NerVe Member

« Reply #8 on: Jul 05, 17, 05:43:20 AM »

Happy New Year everyone, nice to hear you're all going well!

Hahahaha wrecker that made me laugh, lovely start to the thread =D but spot on, certainly an interesting time in the world at the moment....

As per everyone else just been busy with life & all the problems it loves throwing at us! Still no kids for me, spent the last 2-3yrs running my own Finance brokering business after moving out by myself, so things going fairly well there, still got a long way to go though... Just got back into playing Aussie rules footy again this yr as well which has been great, seem to be getting injured every bloody game though :/

Apart from that, it has been a very busy time over the past 5+ yrs, so have hardly got into any new games at all, although I did finish Witcher 3 which I really enjoyed (great game Jim!) also currently playing a bit of Battlefield 1 & literally just bought Battlegrounds last night, so I'll be getting into that as well.....

I'm trying to get back into gaming a bit as it stops me from doing all the naughty things in life & keeps me in check Grin so hopefully this is me saying I'll be back on AoE for the long term now (even if it might only be a couple games a week) so hope to see some of you on soon.

All the best for now lads!!

P.S- I have a new found hobby being playing the guitar, picked it up around 2yrs ago now & love it, so if there's any muso's out there in the same boat, would love to hear from ya Smiley

Quote from: Ninth_wonder06
my cav micro is getting there slowly(apart from running straight into dopps)
ArmorPierce
NerVe Member

« Reply #9 on: Aug 24, 17, 01:12:59 PM »

So age of empires 4 has been announced. I'm definitely going to get that.

Jim
Fully Licenced Driver
NerVe Member

Indeed

« Reply #10 on: Aug 26, 17, 08:54:36 AM »

Me too. Apparantly there's a HD re-release of AoE3 coming too??

I feel like I'm the clan slut. You know, everybody gets a turn using me...

You bastards. *sobs uncontrollably*
Ninth_wonder06
NerVe Member

« Reply #11 on: Aug 29, 17, 04:38:34 AM »

I heard about the HD release of 1, but not 3? Hopefully this game isn't a huge let down, the fact they've announced  it'll be released on t Windows online store worries me a bit

Quote from: Ninth_wonder06
my cav micro is getting there slowly(apart from running straight into dopps)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: